Comprar RELACIONES

Comprar RELACIONES

martes, 7 de junio de 2016

Talking to myself




You talking to me, dude?
¿Y si no?
Question is: what do I want for my characters? Let's talk about Héctor, for example. He's one of the main ones, but we don't know how he thinks. He's talked about. Seldom do we see him in action, except for a couple of chapters where he interacts with his grandpa.
Bueno, pero recordá que esa era la idea original, un protagonista que es contado por los otros.
Yeah, you’re right, man, I remember that.
¿Qué, te habías olvidado?
Perhaps.
¡Ja, ja! ¡Qué boludo!
Hey!, don't you laugh.
No me río, pero me hace gracia.
Ah! You see?
¿Y Catalina?
Cathy, right, that poor little mite.
¿Qué le pasa con Clara?
I wish I knew! I think she got scared.
Sí, yo pienso igual.
Oh, really?
Sí, sí, tal cual. Dio rienda suelta a su pasión y después se asustó.
So you think she not only run because of her husband?
¡Exacto!
Interesting, escaping from the husband and the lover.
¿Eh?
Isn’t she running away from Clara, too?
Bueno, no. O no del todo.
I don’t get you,man.
Se escapa de Clara pero como una consecuencia, porque en realidad se está escapando de ella misma.
Oh! I’m amazed. You know about my characters much more than I do.
¡Ja, ja! No, solo hago una lectura. Siempre es más fácil ver desde afuera que desde adentro.
True, you get a better picture, don’t you?
Sí, claro.
So you’re saying that my next step is to show Catalina running away… from herself.
Sugiero. Vos hacé lo que quieras.
Yeah, yeah. Thank you, dude!
Bah, no es nada.

No hay comentarios:

Entrada destacada

Inteligencia Artificial

¡Hola! Soy el robot, ¿cómo estás? ¿Cómo puedo ayudarte esta mañana? Tengo un sinnúmero de funciones entre las que se pueden contar ayuda fi...