Comprar RELACIONES

Comprar RELACIONES

domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

Naked in my arms


I did fancy of you naked in my arms, I have to admit,
with that skin of you within my arms
filling my senses with immeasurable pleasure,
all night long
as you said
and I couldn't sleep well with my hardness reminding me of you and your skin
every now and then in the night,
lonely
never ending night,
minute after second
when finally the alarm rung and I was exhausted
I have to admit
I said to myself "this will not do",
I have to have her
or not, as simple as that.

Today's a foggy Wednesday,
After a cold and windy Tuesday,
and I'm alright, seems to me I'll be better tonight
when the kids come.
But in the meantime, I do fancy of you
naked in my arms.

Fernando Berton
Copyleft - July 2012

No hay comentarios:

Entrada destacada

Inteligencia Artificial

¡Hola! Soy el robot, ¿cómo estás? ¿Cómo puedo ayudarte esta mañana? Tengo un sinnúmero de funciones entre las que se pueden contar ayuda fi...