Comprar RELACIONES

Comprar RELACIONES

sábado, 26 de marzo de 2016

stay the hell away from me!

enough is enough, you know?
you're crossin' the line, you know?
me tenés podrido, me tenés, you know?
tonight is the last night, you know?
ya basta! you know?
i'm having second thoughts, you know?
vas a tener que salir, you know?
get the hell away from me, you know?
why were you there raising hell?
jesus saves, you know?
and you withdraw, you know?
i'm telling you, you know?
you´re cold as a witch's tit, you know?
me cago en tu madre, you know?
i'm fucking tellin' ya, ya know?
tomátelas de una vez, you know?
i ain't jokin´ you know?
i fucking luv ya, ya know?
but ya no know me no more
ya don't talk to me no more
ya don't write emails no more

i fucking miss you,
i fucking luv ya,
i fuckin´need ya

n´ ya say nothing, you know?

c u



March MMXVI

No hay comentarios:

Entrada destacada

Inteligencia Artificial

¡Hola! Soy el robot, ¿cómo estás? ¿Cómo puedo ayudarte esta mañana? Tengo un sinnúmero de funciones entre las que se pueden contar ayuda fi...